A small group of 16 of your neighbors (grass roots & all volunteer) self organized in July 2018, working with the City of Las Vegas to form a Neighborhood Association (N.A.) to represent our interests as a neighborhood with the City of Las Vegas. It should be noted that this is not an HOA.
Our Buffalo Coalition N.A. boundaries
Our BCNA boundaries are S. Cimarron Rd.(east side) / S. Buffalo Dr.(west side) / W. Oakey Blvd.(south side) / W. Via Olivero Ave.(north side). While large, this does not change the many HOA and sub-partitioned neighborhood self organized Neighborhood Watches or other groups that have been formed.
Benefits of a Neighborhood Association (NA)
The byline of our B.C.N.A. is “Investing in Our Neighborhood”. The benefits offered to a registered N.A. with the City of Las Vegas are many including but not limited to:
- focused attention from city officials on upcoming bills or other legislature affecting our community.
- direct communication on activities that may impact our neighborhood.
- access to all city dept. resources to meet periodically to improve our working relationship & understanding of our city government.
- we are sought out for input on state, city and county improvements or changes.
- access to possible State and Federal. grant funds. The resources and possible funds would be to support our interests and any projects/changes we work with the City to implement in our neighborhood.
- We received our 1st grant of $5K in 2019.
- We received our 2nd grant of $5K in 2020.
Our hope is that we can all work together to further strengthen our effectiveness as a community with the City of Las Vegas and preserve this wonderful place we all call home.
New to our neighborhood?
If you are a new neighbor and would like to join our mailing list. Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name
- Cell phone number
- email address
- property address